Law Offices of Timothy G. Hayes, P.A. - "Service to Community"   (813) 949-6525

Tim Hayes, Attorney at Law

Thanks for visiting!
The Law Offices of Timothy G. Hayes, P.A. is focused on providing high-quality legal services at affordable prices.  We will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Our offices are located at 21859 State Road 54 in Lutz/Land O' Lakes (Pasco County), Florida, in the Lakeview Professional Building.  We have been at our present location for the last 25 years. 
Mr. Hayes has 35 years of experience in the practice of law in the Tampa Bay area.  His legal assistant/secretary, Jennifer Davis, has recently been hired by Mr. Hayes and she replaces his prior para-legal who was with Mr. Hayes for nearly 30 years..  
Areas of Practice:
Our law firm provides general legal services in the following areas:
Real Property (residential and commercial);
Probate, Trusts & Wills;
Corporations and Small Business;
Zoning, Land Use & Permitting.
**Free Consultations for Personal Injury Claims and Eminent Domain Proceedings**
Contact Us:
Telephone:  (813) 949-6525
Telefax:      (813) 949-6433
How We Can Help:
Foreclosure? Save Your Home
New Residents: If you have just relocated to the Tampa area and need legal assistance with the purchase of a new home or would like for an attorney to review an out-of-state Last Will and Testament in order to make sure that it complies with Florida law please feel free to contact us. We are here to help.

WE CAN HELP WITH YOUR FORECLOSURE PROBLEMS. Don't face it alone and don't ignore it.  There are options available to you.  Loan Modifications, Short Sales, Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure, ...etc.  Know your legal rights and thoroughly understand your options.  There are several government  programs available to assist you.  The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) allows you to modify your existing mortgage terms in order to make your payments affordable.  The Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives Program (HAFA) provides several viable options for homeowners who are unable to keep their existing homes.  Consult with us today.  We have the information and forms to help you. 
Starting a Business?
Corporations: If you are starting a new small business you'll want to know the options that are available to you in establishing your business; sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or limited liability company (LLC).  We will discuss with you the tax options of a Subchapter S corporation. We all start our businesses with the hope and belief that they will be successful; but what if they are not?  It is important to set your business up properly and plan for future short term and long term goals.  In such cases a proper management agreement (LLC) or a shareholders agreement can help you prepare for the future of your business and eliminate or reduce the tax implications.  We strongly recommend that all of our clients starting new businesses seek out a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) who we will work closely with in structuring the proper business format for your business. 

Last Will and Testament
Durable Power of Attorney: As we, or our parents and loved ones, get older it is important to plan ahead for the time when we might no longer be able to care for ourselves.  A Durable Power of Attorney and a Health Care Surrogate Designation allows us to appoint the individual or individuals we would like to step in and assist us with managing our property and making health care decisions should we no longer be able to do this on our own.  Without a proper Durable Power of Attorney or Health Care Surrogate Designation, if the need arises and we are no longer able to make our own choices, the Courts are forced to step in and make decisions for us through a costly Guardianship legal proceedings.  This can all be avoided by  planning ahead and preparing a proper Durable Power of Attorney and a Health Care Surrogate Designation. 

Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint